2020 Hidalgo County Employee Drive-thru Flu Clinic
Click here for flyers.
· Employee Pre-registration Packet
Employees interested in receiving the flu vaccine should return the documents from Sections 1 and 2 to their respective supervisor, who should coordinate pickup with Hidalgo County Health & Human Services Department by Monday, September 28, 2020.
1. EMPLOYEE MUST FILL, PRINT & SIGN:
· Texas Immunization Registry (ImmTrac2) Adult Consent Form (F11-13366)
· Addendum to Influenza (Flu) Vaccine (Inactivated or Recombinant): What You Need to Know Vaccine Information Statement (C-93)
2. EMPLOYEE MUST INCLUDE WITH THEIR PAPERWORK:
· Copy of Driver License
· Copy of Insurance Card
3. EMPLOYEE MUST KEEP:
· Vaccine Information Statement for the Influenza (Flu) Vaccine
HCHHSD will contact departments to provide additional information on assigned dates and times for their employees by the end of September.
Declare WAR on Mosquitoes / Declaremos la Guerra contra Mosquitos.English: 15 Sec Video | 30 Sec Video
Espanol: Video de 15 Segundos | Video de 30 Segundos