The All-Hazards Planning Program focuses their efforts on planning for all types of public health emergencies and hazards. In addition, this Program strives to increase community preparedness for any type of hazard.
This Program coordinates with local organizations to:
- Comply with local laws, codes and regulations
- Develop effective plans for different types of natural and/or man-made disasters
- Evaluate policies, plans, procedures and the knowledge and skills of team members
- Improve organizational coordination and communications
- Reinforce knowledge of procedures, facilities, systems and equipment